underground-666617_1280.jpg

Update - on- Demand

S-DNA was the first to launch a portal for optimizing your vendor data and make them up-to-date. Regardless the size of your organization, wherever you or your suppliers are localized throughout the world.

You will  now be able to update your vendor information within minutes without any effort from your financial administration or supplier department. This saves your organization money and time.

How does it work:
1. Visit and register at www.sdna.com/en/ afterwards, a personal log-in will be sent to you through e-mail
2. Upload your vendor data master file
3. The results are downloadable through a .cvs file which can be imported into your financial administration including e-mail addresses and bank account numbers.

It is simple, safe and reliable.
An exact list of the vendor details that will be updated, click here:  document icoon.png
Do you have a question? We have answers ! 

Costs:
The costs of this service are € 0,90 per vendor plus * processing costs which also depends on the amount of vendors.

S-DNA matches your vendor data with the existing ones in the extensive DNA-network. If this results into, for example, an 80% direct match, the processing costs will be eliminated by the same 80% and you will not be charged. For the remaining 20% we charge €0.90 per vendor for the management of the DNA-network.

*Processing costs
Amount                       1 A4 print and deliver
Addressed                   (double sided)
                                    Vendors in the Netherlands                     Vendors outside the Netherlands
1-99                              € 1,21                                                      € 1,62
100-249                        € 1,09                                                      € 1,33
250-499                        € 0,90                                                      € 1,33
500-999                        € 0,86                                                      € 1,18
1000-2499                    € 0,77                                                      € 1,04
2500-4999                    € 0,71                                                      € 1,00
5000-9.999                   € 0,67                                                      € 0,98

S-DNA works together with PostNL. 
Costs of PostNL will be charged directly to your organization.

Amounts include print- and servicecosts and postage amounts exclude VAT

Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly

Thank you for your interest in S-DNA

SharingDNA | S-DNA B.V.

P.O. Box 76074, Atlanta, GA 30358, United States of America

T. +1 (404) 734 7063

Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Kwekerijweg 2c, 3709 JA Zeist, the Netherlands

+31 (0) 20 716 31 11 

For General Questions:

T: +31 (0) 20 716 3111

info@s-dna.com

For Marketing & Sales:

T: +31 (0) 20 716 3110

client@s-dna.com

For Support Questions:

T: +31 (0) 20 716 3119

support@s-dna.com

Follow us on